Monday, October 12, 2009

Discovering myself again

Wow, where do I start? I can't remember the last time I actually even thought about who I am. I know the easy answers: wife, mother, employee. I used to be busy all the time doing things for my boys but they don't need me to do that anymore. So now I have time to do things for me. But what do I want to do? Good question. I have been finding myself bored lately and need to fill it with something other than sitting on my keester or else I will go mad. Reading my girlfriends blogs I see how busy and crafty she has become and yeah, I am jealous. So, I have been putting things off until I have time so what's stopping me? ME.

My aunt Geri used to do stain glass until she died months ago. I have always wanted to learn so I am going to get my keester off the couch and sign up for a class today! No more putting it off! I think this is going to be a great first step! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Ever feel like someone's following you???

    Glad to see you finally started a blog!!!

    Good luck with the stained glass class. Sounds like a ton of fun. Now, all you need is a studio in the "country" ....hint ....hint...!

    We'd probably get in to a whole lot of trouble, if you were closer!!! Of snag ourselves a TON of FUN!!!

    Can't wait to read your next post....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers